The objectives of this Association shall be:
1. To promote and maintain active leadership in significant issues affecting Health Science Education.
2. To conduct meetings for the exchange of ideas and exploration of mutual problems of interest concerning Health Science programs.
3. To develop and promote career development and health occupations as an integral part of the total education program for high school and adult students.
4. To serve as a resource group for members and other educators seeking consultation concerning Health Science Education.
5. To collaborate with other groups or individuals on matters affecting Health Science Education.
6. To promote active participation in youth organizations.
7. To evaluate the objectives of the Association annually for the purpose of upgrading or revision.
8. To issue statements in the name of the Association on significant matters affecting Health Science Education and the delivery of health care services.
9. To promote recruitment into Health Science careers.